So often we hear — “I am looking for a school where my student feels safe, that provides a stimulating environment and is welcoming to my family! ” If this sounds like you, we welcome you to continue on this journey.
Parent Tour and Interview
Ready to learn more about Holy Cross Lutheran Academy? Schedule a Tour of one of our campuses.
K-12 Students Only: Testing must be completed and passed before the student is eligible for registration.
Because the student teacher ratio is important at HCLA, class size is limited. For this reason, we allow our current families priority registration each year. After priority re-enrollment is complete, applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Students are expected to be a positive influence in the Holy Cross Lutheran Academy family and community through their words and actions and to wholeheartedly participate in their academic programs. We will admit students who we feel have the potential and desire to be successful and therefore we reserve the right to examine records from previous schools and test the student for grade placement before admission. We have the student’s best interest in mind, so it is important we determine if our school is a good fit for your child. Each child is admitted on a conditional basis until the principal and classroom teacher have a chance to observe the child’s academic achievement and behavior.
- Complete online enrollment process
- Payment of non-refundable registration fees
- Payment of curriculum/materials fees (K-12 only)
- Provide prior school records or transcripts
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization /Physical Examination Records
- Emergency Contact Information submitted online
- Parent/Guardian online agreements
HCLA admits children of any sex, race, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities, which are made available to all children at the school. We do not discriminate in administration of our programs and policies.
HCLA has taken great care in developing the scope of the curriculum to provide age appropriate progression for each child. Class enrollment follows the following guidelines:
- 1 YEAR OLD CLASSES – children must be able to walk with steady confidence and be drinking from a sippy-cup
- 2 YEAR OLD CLASSES– children must be 2 on or before September 1st of the current school year.
- 3 YEAR OLD CLASSES – children must be 3 on or before September 1st of the current school year and fully toilet trained.
- 4 YEAR OLD CLASSES – children must be 4 on or before September 1st of the current school year.
- KINDERGARTEN – children entering Kindergarten must be 5 on or before September 1st of the current school year.
- FIRST GRADE – children entering First Grade must be 6 on or before September 1st, or have documentation of Kindergarten completion from an accredited school.
Ready to Begin?
Experience what Holy Cross Lutheran Academy has to offer, schedule a tour today!